Eric and Kasia - client since 2008
It looks like we are heading towards a very good direction. I can see that we can have a comfortable retirement if we choose so. We have a path clearly outlined ahead of us. It is up to us.
- Habits of the World's Frugal Billionaires
- How much yield is good when investing in property?
- Dealing with Redundancy and the role that Termination Payments Play
- What's Your Financial Quotient (FQ)?
- How does the aspect (which way a property faces) affect the potential value of an investment property?
What's Your Financial Quotient (FQ)?
Think for a moment about IQ.
Most of us associate the concept of IQ, the intelligence quotient, as a measure of intelligence in terms of a capacity to solve problems.
So too with the concept of FQ, the financial quotient. It is a measure of financial intelligence. It embraces intelligence in the same way as IQ, obviously with a narrower focus. However, it does represent a whole way of thinking made up of a number of parts such as overall fitness, credit intelligence and budgeting intelligence.